Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weigh In: Emmy Rossum as Ridley

So what do you guys think about the casting of Emmy Rossum as Ridley in the Beautiful Creatures film?

Now don't get me wrong, Rossum is a beautiful girl and a great actress, I just don't think she fits the part of Ridley. She doesn't really look at all how I pictured the lollipop-sucking troublemaker and I hope they plan to dye her hair a lighter color and give her some bad-ass lessons so she can live up to the title.




Now, I don't know who this young lady to my left is with half a face but from what I can see she makes a better looking Ridley than Rossum does. I gotta be honest, I'm already a little worried about the Beautiful Creatures movie because I don't agree with their casting choices so far. I guess I can always keep my fingers crossed that their acting will make up for none of them physically fitting the part.



1 comment:

Lissette said...

Hey bestie..well said...I couldn't agree with you more!! Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails