Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fave Books of 2011 - Day 3

 

In anticipation of the new year and all the new releases to follow, I will be doing a countdown of my favorite books in 2011; a different one everyday until the ball drops! Each new fave will be a different category such as favorite book, character, cover, series, bad-guy-you-love-to-hate and ebook.

Today's category is my favorite series: The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa. Okay, the fact that I love this series is an understatement. I'm not sure how to explain what is so great about these books; the characters, the settings, the adventure, the humor, the love-triangle...none of these things is enough!


Before reading this series, be prepared for heartache, heart break, highs, lows and a ton of holy-crap jaw dropping moments. There are so many wonderful things I could say about this series that it leaves me speechless.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails