Monday, December 26, 2011

Fave Books of 2011 - Day 1



In anticipation of the new year and all the new releases to follow, I will be doing a countdown of my favorite books in 2011; a different one everyday until the ball drops! Each new fave will be a different category such as favorite book, character, cover, series, bad-guy-you-love-to-hate and ebook.

Today is my favorite book of 2011 which has to be Illusions by Aprilynne Pike. I can always count on this series to lift me up, take me to a faraway place and fill me with romantic hope! It also frustrates the hell out of me - which only adds to its genius! Pike created a completely realistic faerie world, that I totally want to live in, and characters you immediately fall in love with. Especially Tam! Not only was this book anxiously waited for but also a can't-put-down read! Read my review here.



Illusions is the third book in the Wings series and the fourth, Destined, is due out May 1st!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails