Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

If you don't know by now, Waiting on Wednesday is a meme created by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming books that readers are dying to get their hands on! And this book I'm waiting on is serious. Like, I can't wait to find out what happens; I don't want to read anything else until I finish this story!



First, the cover is gaw-geous! It's nice to picture Laurel's bloom that way,all mature and full. Now, like many others have been wondering, is the title some kind of hint that Laurel will end up with the guy she's supposed to be with? As in TAM!!! As in NOT David! I hope that's what the title is saying here, otherwise I will not be a satisfied reader. I have faith, though, that everything will turn out alright. Just thinking of Tam gives me the shivers!
Love it!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails