Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Borders Files Chapter 11 Today!

Today I'd like to share tons of book news with you! First, according to the Borders Facebook page, Borders has begun a reorganization through the Chapter 11 process. You can read more about it here at bordersreorganization.com, but they assure us the business will continue as usual both in stores and online. I don't know about you guys, but if my local Borders closes down, I'll have to travel an hour to the nearest Barnes & Noble. That does not sit well with me. Hopefully, we won't have to worry about that anytime soon! On to book news!

Last year I read Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth (my review here) and I enjoyed it so much I've anxiously been awaiting the release of it's sequel. Well the wait won't be much longer! The President's Vampire will be released April 28, 2011!

I'm super excited about this book yet, I'm not crazy about the title or the cover. This looks and sounds like it should have been the first book, not the sequel. Still, I'll be first in line on release day!

Silence. Usually a word associated with peace and serenity. Well today I refer to the title of the next book in the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. Silence (Hush, Hush #3) is expected to be released October 4, 2011 but its cover will be revealed in May!

Do you guys read the Soul Screamers Series? There are four of them out now with number five on its way later this year (October 1st) and it's been titled...If I Die! No cover yet but I hope it stays in the same theme as the others. If you have an ereader, check out Reaper, a Soul Screamers Novella about Tod Hudson, a typical teenager turned grim reaper! His character is introduced in the other books but I'm glad Rachel Vincent decided to highlight him in this ebook exclusive because he is definitely a character worth giving his own story to!

Now, if you're like me, you're always trying to stay on top of all the amazing books that come out or are coming out. One way I keep up with it all is by checking Goodreads.com. While doing so, I found a list of the Most Popular Books Published in 2011, so take a look because there might be something new on there for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails