Monday, November 22, 2010

Tell Me What You Want!

Hello Followers!

Here's the deal. I'm really feeling a blog makeover and I think you guys might be feeling it too. I want your help, your input and your suggestions.

What can I do to make my blog better? More fun? More interesting?

What do you want to see when you come here? More book news? More reviews? Widgets? Anything! Whatever it is, I want to know! Please do not hold back - I need to know what I can do to keep you guys happy! After all, I do it for you!

So please leave a comment with your thoughts.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

i actually love your bird wallpaper. very pretty....maybe you need an "about elaine" link....readers want to know more about who you are...i think....and if you don't want to tell them, then just make something up. :-)

I Live In A Fictional World said...

Thanks Nikki! That's actually a great idea. I'm adding it to my list. And sadly, it is time to say bye bye birdie...but hopefully you'll like the new one even better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails