Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - 100TH POST!

With Thanksgiving and my 100th post falling on the same day, I decided to share with you what I am most thankful for.

I have the most amazing family. We're very close. They're supportive and encouraging, funny and fun to be with.  My aunt and I are both raising two and three year olds who are more like sisters than second cousins!

We like to play games, too! Just the other night we got together to see off a good friend before he move to California. Have you ever played the game Cranium? Really, really fun!! Roll the dice and pick a card! Humdinger? Hum the song named on the card for your teammates to guess! Sensosketch? See if they can guess what it is while you're drawing with your eyes closed. Mold things out of clay and puppeteer your friends and family and do all kinds of things that make you look ridiculous! Needless to say, we had a blast that night and my team won!! Any time we're all together, is a good time.

There is nothing I am most thankful for, every day of the year, than my daughter. She blesses me with unconditional love. The kind of love a parent can have for their child is  so deeply profound to a point that there is no word, that I have ever heard, that can describe it. Watching her grow is amazing! She surprises me everyday with something new, something hilarious, something creative. I am thankful for my daughter for coming into my life. Like a tornado.  And a hurricane. Is that possible? What are those called? I don't know. But I love my girl! I hope all of you are spending this Turkey Day with the ones you love. 

Good luck crazy people who are going Black Friday shopping, at 4 in the morning, wrestling over the last Xbox or vacuum or leather jacket or whatever. I don't know how you do it. I, for one, cannot. Will not.

So on that note...





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails