Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Making A Comback! Well, I will be...soon!

Okay, so here's the deal. My home internet has finally been restored! AAaaaahhh! Those are the book angels above singing their rejoice and shining their book lights down upon me!

I can't wait to get back and start posting reviews of some really great books I've read, share some book news, maaybe host some guest posts...maybe even a giveaway! 

Now the bad news. The rest of this week and the beginning of next week, I have to work. That may not sound like a big deal for most to of you back-breaking hard workers out there, but yours truly hasn't been to work in almost THREE years! The life of a stay-at-home-mom can be pretty cushy but for these next few days, I'll be temping at my old office job. 

During that time, I'll be scouring the blogosphere, cracking down on my reading and coming back full force; hopefully with a few design changes!

Thanks for sticking with me guys! See you soon!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails