Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spreading the Love!

Hey Guys!

My friend Jess at The Tales Compendium, has given me my very first award! Check it:



The Versatile Blogger Award!! Thanks Jess and I hope we meet each other soon!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

So here are 7 things about me:

1.  Before I had my daughter, I was a legal secretary for 3 years. I plan to get back into that field soon.
2.  I have an extreme fear of spiders. Even the word gives me the willies!
3.  I've been to Aruba twice in four years (just recently in June, 2010) and I plan to revisit next year for a wedding.
4.  I eat Wendy's on a very regular basis. Spicy chicken only. They practically know me by name over there!
5.  My best friend and I have the same birthday, same year. She was born in the morning and I was born so close to midnight it was almost the next day!
6.  My first and middle name are my mother's first and middle names reversed.
7.  I've written poetry since I was very young. My favorite poet is Sara Teasdale.

I am passing this award to:



4 comments:

Jess said...

I love your blog I'm your newest follower! :) Will you check out my blog and follow me too?

http://jessheartsbooks.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

Wow! Thanks for the award Elaine! *hugs* I will send you an e-mail as soon as possible!

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Aw, thanks!

Oh and I'm so with you on being scared of spiders. Even typing about them gives me the heebie jeebies!

the story siren said...

thanks so much for the award!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails