Monday, June 28, 2010

Sharing is Caring!

So I was browsing around Goodreads.com and found a couple of books that sounded pretty interesting and I thought I'd share them with you!

First I found Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, to-be-released October 19, 2010. Now I know that this isn't a new find for a lot of you. I've come across this book a few times but never really gave it a close look. The cover is really pretty. I love the shades of blue and purple and calla lilies are my favorite flower and the blood drops on them send promises of butt-kicking action! Calla Tor is destined to be a great warrior for her kind once she reaches her 18th bday. BUT...she meets a boy who changes everything. Sounds a wee bit predictable but sometimes I like a story that goes exactly where I want it to...and sometimes I like to be surprised!






My second find is The Vampiric Housewife by Kristin Marquette, to-be-released October 22, 2010. This is about a town of vampires living day to day lives as any one of us would, except they live in the 1950's. Until one day a vampiric housewife, discovers a secret that forces them to run from the comforts of their home, to the unknown world outside. I could kind of see this story as a tv show so I thought it might be a fun, quick read.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails