Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Also Out Today

Written by: Christopher Farsnworth
Release date: May 18, 2010
Hardcover

Zach Barrows is an ambitious young White House staffer whose career takes an unexpected turn when he's partnered with Nathaniel Cade, a secret agent sworn to protect the President. But Cade is no ordinary civil servant. Bound 140 years ago by a special blood oath, Nathaniel Cade is a vampire. He battles nightmares before they can break into the daylight world of the American dream, enemies far stranger - and far more dangeorus - than civilians have ever imagined.

This amazingly cool sounding book was released today for all to enjoy! I went and got my copy! And how cool is it that the author, Christopher Farsnworth, friend requested me on Goodreads, right out the blue! I felt so special! I can't wait to get to this book!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is cool! Have a good read!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails